Summerset Grills TRLD 44-Inch 4-Burner Freestanding Propane Gas Grill with Rear Infrared Burner
MSRP: $6,499.99$5,199.99 Free Shipping!
In Stock Leaves our warehouse within 24 to 48 hours!
- Constructed in all commercial-grade stainless steel and designed with careful precision to ensure optimal airflow and even heating, the Summerset Grills TRLD44A-LP + CART-TRLD44-DC gives its higher-priced competitors a run for their money in both durability and grilling performance.
- Offers a 15,000 BTU ceramic rear rotisserie burner that expands cooking options, allowing you to slow roast poultry and other meats (rotisserie kit is included).
- Easy-clean briquette system, which helps reduce flare-ups and ensures the grill has even heating across the grilling surface. Ceramic briquette trays feature a locking tray design, for easy cleaning. Simply flip over and turn the gas grill on high for 5 minutes to clean the briquettes.
- Four rust-resistant cast stainless steel u-tube burners provide 80,000 BTU's of high-heat performance, 20,000 BTU's per burner.
- Flame Thrower ignition with backup easy-light flash tubes provides instant lighting.
- Lifetime warranty on cooking grids, stainless steel housing, and burners.
Questions About This Product
The Summerset TRLD grill is a fully-loaded workhorse, a grilling classic packed with luxury features. The Summerset Grills TRLD Series (TRLD44A-LP + CART-TRLD44-DC) 44-Inch Freestanding Propane Gas Grill is a luxury gas grill at an unbeatable price. Constructed in all commercial-grade stainless steel and designed with careful precision to ensure optimal airflow and even heating, the Summerset Grills TRLD44A-LP + CART-TRLD44-DC gives its higher-priced competitors a run for their money in both durability and grilling performance. The Summerset TRLD grill will impress the most discriminating of grillers. The Summerset Grills TRLD Series 44-inch propane gas BBQ grill (TRLD44A-LP + CART-TRLD44-DC) features four(4) cast stainless steel u-tube burners, for 80,000 BTUs of total cooking power. The 44-Inch Summerset TRLD grill offers a 15,000 BTU ceramic rear rotisserie burner that expands cooking options, allowing you to slow roast poultry and other meats (rotisserie kit is included). The TRLD44A-LP + CART-TRLD44-DC Summerset Grill also features an easy-clean briquette system, which helps reduce flare-ups and ensures the grill has even heating across the grilling surface. Have full cooking control of your Summerset TRLD44A-LP + CART-TRLD44-DC with heat zone separators, thick, heavy-duty pieces of stainless are placed in between each burner to allow for proper cooking temperature and create 'zones' in your gas grill. Reliable startup every time, with the Flame-Thrower ignition system. Backup flash tubes, with cross over tubes between burners, allow for one burner to easily light off the other. Large, easy to turn control knobs with rugged surround make operation simple, above each light, bright blue LED lights illuminate the knobs for beautiful nighttime aesthetics. A stainless steel warming rack keeps freshly grilled meals ready for eating, and the full drip tray makes cleanup effortless. With 864 square inches of primary and 336 square inches of secondary, this large 1,200 square inches of the overall cooking surface is perfect for grilling for a large party. The stainless steel grill cart features double access door storage, two(2) fixed side shelves, paper towel holder behind left door, propane tank storage and locking casters.
Info & Guides
|Fuel Type||Propane Gas|
|Item Type||Gas Grills|
|Parent Category||BBQ Grills|
For California Residents: Proposition 65WARNING: Combustion of this product results in the emission of Carbon Monoxide, soot and other combustion byproducts which are known by the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or reproductive harm. Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products generates wood dust and other substances known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling dust generated from wood products of use a dust mask or other safeguard to avoid inhaling dust generated from wood products. Wood products emit chemicals known to the State of California to cause reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.