30 Day No-Stress Returns
We allow returns on all new, unused, unassembled, and "resalable" items in their original packaging within 30 days of the delivery date for a refund (minus the original shipping costs, and the shipping costs you incur shipping the product back). If your return is because of our error, you are not responsible for any shipping costs and we will coordinate with you directly to schedule a time to pick it up from you.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first work with you to get the product repaired. If a repair is not possible, then we'll work on getting it replaced.
- If your return will be coming back via freight truck, we will require you to take a photo of the shipment before your return will be authorized. We want to ensure that no shipping damage will come out of the return and use this as a precautionary measure to protect you.
- To expedite the returns process, ensure that the items are cleaned, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and note all defects along with the photos taken.
Important information about refund eligibility
To be eligible for our "30-Day No-Stress Return Policy" items must be returned within 30 days of the delivery date in 'Like New' condition. "Like New" condition is when an item is returned that has been unused, unassembled, and in its original packaging.
- The costs of original shipping are deducted from your refund or merchandise credit. The customer is also responsible for paying return shipping.
- Refunds must be applied to the same credit card, debit card, or another form of payment used in the original transaction.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item has been inspected by us in our warehouse, this can take upwards of 3-5 business days.
- BBQGrills reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if any of the following apply:
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product's packaging.
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been obviously used.
- The item has been assembled in any way.
In exchange situations, we offer TWO different options:
- If you need the product right away, you may purchase a replacement on a new order that will be shipped out as soon as possible. Then return the original item and we'll refund you for the original once we've received it back to our warehouse in it's 'Like New' condition.
- If you can wait a little longer, return the original item and once we've received it in our warehouse in 'Like New' condition, we'll refund you for that purchase, then have you purchase the replacement on a new order and we'll ship the replacement as soon as possible.
Custom made-to-order/special order items are made to your specifications. Due to the custom nature of made-to-order/special order items, all sales are final. Made-to-order/special order items defective due to manufacturing will be repaired/replaced as long as the claim is made within the warranty period offered by the manufacturer. Custom pieces damaged in shipping will still follow all steps for a freight claim. All Custom pieces will be repaired or replaced with an item of the same nature as previously ordered. You will not be allowed to order an item that differs from the damaged or defective item.
Grill Covers, Insulated Jackets, Replacement Parts (Grill Burners, Cooking Grates, Rotisserie Parts, Etc.), and sink accessories (strainers, sink grids, etc) CANNOT be returned. The customer is responsible for ensuring that they're ordering the correct item for their specific model of the grill. If you're unsure which grill cover or replacement part(s) will fit/work with your grill model, give us a call at (855) 341-3312 and one of our sales staff can assist you! Lastly, grill covers cannot be returned/exchanged based on their color. Vinyl and canvas manufacturers often update the color of their fabric without notifying the manufacturer. We're not responsible for the wrong color being advertised/sold.